How to download My Recipes patch 1.0 apk for pc



My Recipes.apk 1.0
Name: My Recipes.apk
ID: com.rakalsolutions.recetario
Version: 1.0
Size: 8.6 Mb



My Recipes Screenshots

How to download My Recipes 1.0 mod apk for laptop
How to mod My Recipes lastet apk for laptop
How to download My Recipes 1.0 mod apk for android

How to install My Recipes apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Recipes Description

Finally an application to store your own recipes. According to categría save them , and add the ingredients , step by step how to do it , calories , portions , time and cooking prepación !!
How many times have you been asked : you give me this recipe is very good !! Simply if you already have saved to send it with two clicks who asks you !!
Each recipe is organized into three tabs: the summary , ingredients and how to prepare the recipe.
Enjoy your meals and application !!

What's new in My Recipes 1.0


My Recipes | 6 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.3

Download My Recipes 1.0 unlimited APK



Search terms:
How to install My Recipes 1.0 unlimited apk for bluestacks
How to use My Recipes mod apk
How to mod My Recipes 1.0 apk
How to get My Recipes lastet apk

Previous
Next Post »