How to download My OPD patch 1.0 apk for pc



My OPD.apk 1.0
Name: My OPD.apk
ID: com.tejit.myopd
Version: 1.0
Size: 0.9 Mb



My OPD Screenshots

How to install My OPD 1.0 mod apk for pc
How to get My OPD 1.0 apk for laptop
How to install My OPD patch 1.0 apk for pc

How to setup My OPD apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My OPD Details

This software is designed for all medical practitioners and students in which we can search for around 600 diseases. App includes;
1) Treatment of Disease
2) Disease description
3) Causes of disease
4) Diagnosis of disease

What's new in My OPD 1.0


My OPD | 5 Reviewers | | Rating: 5

Download My OPD 1.0 APK



Search terms:
How to get My OPD 1.0 unlimited apk for android
How to use My OPD unlimited apk
How to mod My OPD 1.0 apk
How to get My OPD lastet apk

Previous
Next Post »